Earning money is not that hard, but if you want to get rich and earn a lot of profit, then you might need some help because that is not quite simple. Everyone can find a regular job that will pay some silly money, but nobody really wants to do that for the rest of their lives. Luckily for you, we have a solution for you that will change your life completely. For this solution, you only need to read this article carefully and follow the instructions. Go to the official website of the automated trader called HBSwiss and sign up.
One of the things that you will get from using this automated trading software is fast money. You will not find another solution that is nearly good as this for making a profit. The best thing about this software is that you can work from home and you actually don’t have to do much at all. You will have a lot of free time because this is an automated trader which means that it will automatically do everything for you. You only need to sit and enjoy watching how the money is coming from your account, it will never get boring.
Making Markets Work for the Poor
Description: CARE is an international, humanitarian, non-governmental organization (NGO) composed of twelve member countries that manage field operations in over seventy countries offices around the world, reaching more than fifty million poor people. In 2005, CARE started a pilot initiative in Central America to access whether its support of revenue-generating ventures provides sustainable and scalable poverty alleviation outcomes as well as an opportunity to generate excess revenues for the organization. This case focuses on CARE’s challenges to explicitly incorporate a market-based approach within its portfolio of poverty alleviation solutions. Teaching Points: “After discussing this case study, students will be able to:
- Identify the pros and cons of a large humanitarian organization, such as CARE, in supporting and managing a portfolio of revenue-generating ventures as part of its overall poverty alleviation strategy;
- Evaluate CARE’s Business Development Framework, a tool for intermediary organizations interested in standardizing their role in the development of a diverse set of revenue-generating ventures;
- Analyze whether or not CARE should take an equity position in its ventures, a critical issue for organizations that wish to generate excess revenues from the ventures they support;
- Assess whether or not a value chain strategy is an appropriate framing for CARE’s work in supporting revenue-generating ventures.”
• Base of the Pyramid (BoP)
• Cross-Border Activities
• Emerging and Developing Economies
• Emerging Markets
• International Business
• Non-Profit & Non-governmental Organizations
• Social Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
• Strategic Management
(includes one PDF)
Electronic Downloads are available immediately after purchase, and will be found in MyPurchases. Downloads are delivered in Adobe PDF and require Adobe Reader or equivalent. “Quantity” reflects the number of copies you intend to use. No refunds. PDF files are DRM-free, do not expire, and are not encrypted. However, unauthorized distribution of these files is prohibited pursuant to term of use of this website. For details see the Legal Page.