How to Make Profit Effortlessly
Everyone knows that making profit requires a lot of effort and time. However, that is about to change for you because we have something that we want to show you that will change your life completely. We have discovered this software about three months ago, and we are extremely satisfied with the result that we got. If your dream is to generate profit without even moving a finger, then this is the best thing for you.
Using the Internet
As you might have guessed, the easiest way to earn money nowadays is through the internet, but even then, you will have to search for the best solution. We have done that for you, we have tested this software for more than three months now and we are completely satisfied. Therefore, we would like to recommend it to you, it is called the CarbonFX and this is an online trading software that will help you generate money without your help. This software will make some very beneficial investments that will pay off in a very short time and all the profit that you make you can keep to yourself. If you have the need for some financial help, then this is your best shot to generate profit without making any effort.
We’re pleased to announce the launch of the 2015 NextBillion Case Writing Competition, sponsored by Citi Foundation and NextBillion, and administered by GlobaLens, the case publishing division of the William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
Recognize and publish the best written academic business case studies about business strategies aimed at alleviating poverty, especially in the developing world.
|Oct. 10, 2014:||Entry Forms Due|
|Dec. 19, 2014:||Submission Documents Due|
|Apr. 3, 2015:||Winners Announced|
- 1st Place: $3,500
- 2nd Place: $2,500
- 3rd Place: $1,000
- Two Honorable Mentions
The top three cases, plus two honorable mentions, will be published by GlobaLens.
2015 Entry Requirements
2015 Entry Form – Due October 10, 2014
2015 Submission Form – Due December 19, 2014
”Organization” Release Form
”Review” Release Form (Secondary sources only – No company release required)
Case Writing Resources
How to Write a Business Case Study
How to Write a Teaching Note
MLA Style Guidelines
Webinar: Writing Objectives & Selecting a Case Topic
Webinar: Case Writing for Business Education
Webinar: Protagonist, Decision Point, Teaching Objectives
2013 NextBillion Case Winners Discussion
Note: You must be a Registered Educator to access full inspection copies and teaching notes.
- 1st Place: “African Solar Rise: Electrifying Rural Tanzania”
- 2nd Place: “Narayana Nethralaya: Expanding Affordable Eye Care”
- 3rd Place: “Genesis of a Green Brand in the Mayan Rainforest”
- Honorable Mention: “Healthy City: Fostering entrepreneurship at the BOP”
- Honorable Mention: “The Jaipur Foot: Challenges in leading a Free Service org”
- 1st Place: “BTPN: Banking for the Bottom of the Pyramid in Indonesia”
- 2nd Place: “Hydraid: Safe Water for the Base of the Pyramid”
- 3rd Place: “ayzh at a Crossroad: Maternal Health for Whom?”
- Honorable Mention: “CES: Replicating the Microconsignment Model”
- Honorable Mention: “Mushrooms as a Viable Product for Poverty Alleviation in Tanzania”
- NextBillion 2011 Case Writing Competition Winners Collection
- 1st Place: “The Sweetest Business of Nestle Venezuela: El Dulce Negocio”